The collaboration of Coachella 2022 in Fortnite has resulted in new skins throughout the common battle royale of Epic Games. Next, we’ll let you know what the fits are, what equipment they carry and what their costs are.
The competition premiered the April 15 his first batch of objects within the digital retailer of the online game, which incorporates skins whose names are Rough Y Lyric.
In order to buy Coachella outfits and equipment, they have to be bought with V-Bucks, the in-game digital foreign money. The present alternate price is 1,000 bucks for $7.99.
LOOK HERE: “Fantastic Animals: Dumbledore’s Secrets”: does it have a post-credits scene?
What are the primary cosmetics that Coachella launched in Fortnite?
Coachella gadgets arrive in two batches on the Fortnite Battle Royale retailer. The first set of Coachella cosmetics in Fortnite and their costs in V-Bucks are as follows:
- Coachella Party Bundle (consists of the Bronco pores and skin and its two kinds, the Little Teeth backpack accent, the Neon Teether harvesting device, the Little Teeth Style wrap, the Lyrical pores and skin and its three kinds, the Colorful Cactus backpack accent, and the Festival Guitar harvesting device): 2,800 turkeys
- Skin Bronco (consists of the choice fashion Cosmic EQ, reactive to music) + Little tooth backpacking accent: 1,500 bucks
- Gathering Tool Neon Teether (reactive to music): 800 paVos
- Little Teeth Style Wrap: 500 V-Bucks
- Lyric Skin (consists of music-reactive Cosmic EQ alternate fashion and extra Festival Style fashion) + Colorful Cactus backpacking accent: 1,500 bucks
- Festival Guitar Pickup Tool: 800 paVos
The second batch of Coachella memorabilia might be accessible in retailer April 22, 2022 and is anticipated to have the next cosmetics:
- Skin High (reactive to music)
- backpacking accent Sonic waves (reactive to music)
- harvesting device Tender Electropalm
- Skin Poetess (reactive to music)
- backpacking accent Cosmonaut Helmet
- harvesting device Cactic Crusher
- wrapper Main Stage