Week-to-week matchday within the Spanish League, with Matchday 36 happening between Tuesday and Thursday. In that sense, elche Y Atletico Madrid are measured this Wednesday within the Martinez Valero searching for to win to realize their aims: the locals, confirming their permanence within the First Division for an additional yr (they’re right down to 7 factors, with 9 in dispute); and the colchoneros, definitively signal their presence within the Champions League subsequent yr, one thing that they’re properly on their option to making an allowance for their place within the desk.
Follow reside on-line Elche vs. Atlético de Madrid of LaLiga 2021-2022 by clicking right here
DETAILS TO BE CONSIDERED…
- Elche have misplaced their final 4 dwelling video games in opposition to Atlético de Madrid in LaLiga, going unmarked within the final three, struggling the identical defeats as of their 18 dwelling video games in opposition to the red-and-white staff within the competitors (W8 D6 D4).
- Atlético de Madrid have prevailed of their final 9 clashes with Elche in LaLiga, holding a clear sheet in six of the final seven. Only in opposition to Getafe in December 2020 (13) and Sporting de Gijón (12 in January 2010) has the rojiblanco staff loved an extended streak.
- Elche haven’t received an official match in opposition to Atlético de Madrid since their 5-1 win in March 2002 in LaLiga SmartBank, a match during which their former participant Nino scored a brace. Since then, the staff from Elche has not received any of its 9 duels with the Atléticos in all competitions (1E 8D).
- Elche haven’t misplaced any of their final two dwelling video games in LaLiga (W1 D1), having misplaced the earlier three on the Martínez Valero – they’ve solely gone unmarked in one of many final eight video games they’ve performed at dwelling within the competitors (0-1 in opposition to Valencia in March).
- Atlético de Madrid have misplaced their final two LaLiga away video games, failing to attain in each – they have not misplaced three in a row away from dwelling with out scoring since May 2005 (3).
- Atlético de Madrid is the LaLiga staff that has conceded the bottom share of its objectives within the final quarter of an hour of play this season (17% – 7/41) and the final purpose in that section of the match was obtained in December 2021 (Ocampos with Sevilla within the 88th minute).
- Not counting personal objectives, Elche have scored two of their final three objectives in LaLiga from set items (one from a free kick and one other from a nook kick) after having scored every of their earlier 17 objectives within the competitors in play .
- Atlético de Madrid participant Antoine Griezmann has scored 4 objectives in 5 clashes with Elche in LaLiga, however none in his two visits to Martínez Valero within the competitors. The Frenchman has gone 12 video games in a row with out scoring in LaLiga, his worst scoring streak in a single season since January 2012 (14 – the worst scoring drought of his profession in the identical marketing campaign).
- Elche coach Francisco Rodríguez has misplaced three of his 4 matches on the bench in opposition to Atlético de Madrid in LaLiga, profitable solely with Almería in February 2014 (2-0).
- Diego Pablo Simeone will full his four-hundredth recreation as coach of Atlético de Madrid in LaLiga (243W 93D 63D) and can turn into the third coach to succeed in that determine with the identical membership within the historical past of the competitors, after Miguel Muñoz with the Real Madrid (424) and Luis Aragonés, additionally with the rojiblanco staff (407).
Minute by minute of Elche vs. Athletic of LaLiga
Press conferences of Elche vs. Athletic of LaLiga
When the sport is over, crucial statements…
Videos, line-ups and information from Elche vs. Athletic of LaLiga
In moments, extra movies and information of the match…
46′ THE SECOND HALF STARTS AT MARTÍNEZ VALERO!!!!!
As a results of Griezmann’s place in central lanes, Atlético de Madrid manufactured Matheus Cunha’s purpose with a sequence of 14 uninterrupted passes, which represents the longest affiliation of touches in an ‘rojiblanco’ purpose within the present league season.
With the protection of three central defenders, Simeone ended up correcting and inserting Antoine Griezmann inside, which improved circulation and served as a gear to combine the items properly. The Frenchman, who urgently wants to enhance his goalscoring figures, is contributing considerably to the offensive recreation.
Rest in Elche!! Atlético de Madrid takes the highway to the altering rooms forward on the scoreboard because of Matheus Cunha’s purpose (0-1), which forces Elche to enhance for the second 45 minutes of play. The franjiverdes loved two set items with which to open the digital, making the most of the shortage of focus of the mattresses within the marks. Vrsaljko’s harm shortly after the beginning pressured Simeone to vary his system, which value him an affordable period of time to get again in and develop within the match.
45′ + 1′ END OF THE FIRST TIME IN THE MARTÍNEZ VALERO!!!!
42′ RODRIGO DE PAUL IS OFFSIDE!! THE ONE THAT ATLÉTICO DE MADRID HAD!! The Argentine doesn’t measure his irruption from behind properly, falling into Pedro Bigas’s entice. Carrasco’s vertical go permits Sarandí’s solo, failing within the one-on-one with Edgar Badía.
28′ GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL OF MATHEUS CUNHA!!!!! Elche 0-1 ATLETICO MADRID. Matheus Cunha opens the scoring!!! Vertical displacement of Antoine Griezmann, beating strains and discovering the clear band left by Helibelton Palacios when closing inside. Take benefit of this Renan Lodi opening to manage, elevate his head and serve a low ball that the Brazilian striker assaults on the close to put up to beat Edgar Badía. A deserved award for the colchoneros, who had squeezed and resolved the marking errors of the primary section of the match. It is the sixth purpose for Matheus Cunha on this league season, the primary for 2 months (in opposition to Getafe in mid-February).